Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jul 4th, 2009

04/07/2009

"Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets!"

My first day for internship program @Radisson Hotel Bangkok. Also the first time wearing chef coat...How cool is this? I can't imagine after 8 years spending all my time stydying Bachelor & Master Degree in Marketing & Advertising, finally turned out that "I want to be a professional chef".

Btw, that day make me realized that "It is not easy to be a chef". I was so tired, my legs and my back were killing me. I work straight since 2 pm to 10 pm. I cannot sit at all!!! but this bump doesn't scared me a bit. In contrary, the more I get involve with this job the more I really want to be a real chef oneday.


















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment