Monday, August 10, 2009

Jul 19th, 2009



19/07/2009


"Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it!"


Aha! First day school at Dusit Thani Culinary school! See? I have my very own cooking section hahaha... They provided all the materials each set for each student...very professional eh? I was so excited!


Then...shoot! I cut myself since the beginning. Maybe to excited about all chef equipment and that one is "Chef knife" it is Victorinox Brand, mate! come on! Who's not gonna be excited! However, the wound is not deep so it easily to heal (way far from my heart).

On first day, there's nothing much. Mostly all lectures make me sleepy but quite useful for the future if I want to have my own restaurant.

It's quite tough for me though coz from now on I'm not gonna have a day off...no more! Every Sat & Sun will be my internship program and cooking class. I have no life...but I do have my future waiting for me. (Cannot keep my smile when I think about my future as a professional chef. Maybe I watch Iron Chef and Hell's Kitchen too much...I'm sooo IN ieieie)

No comments:

Post a Comment