Monday, August 10, 2009

Jul 11th, 2009



11/07/2009




"Everybody dies, Not everybody lives, Live Life!"


Second time for internship, this time is better coz I got new shoes "Crocs" which is more comfortable and not slip a bit. (worth every penny!) It helps me move twice faster than last week. Anyway, it doesn't help me be a better cook (I still suck). I'm incharge in Thai Buffet section while my GF incharge Thai a la carte' section. We work seperately from each other. However, in the afternoon I move to help her at her section coz it seems to be busier than mine.

This week we had a chance to stand at buffet counter. I was incharged at Thai Salad booth. I have to make Thai salad and Somtum which already prepared the whole ingredients. My job is put them in the bowl and mixed with the right proportion (Very Easy!) :P

Forgot to tell, this week we decided to change the working period from 2 - 10 pm to 8 am - 6 pm. I feel so much better. It still tired but much less than last week. However, after work we still went to foot massage anyway. Gosh! and I love every minute of it...can't wait till next week!








1 comment: